Would you love to grow and manage our sales team using your strong sales and interpersonal skills to help us be great sales leaders?
Would you lovingly guide others to be successful verses doing everything yourself?
Would improving River Road Coffees’ sales processes to enhance the awareness of the company’s value proposition of Outstanding Flavor be a dream come true?
Then BECOME A Sales Manager FOR RIVER ROAD COFFEE
If being flexible, versatile and having a love of sales is your jam, then get out your resume.
You’ll want to be a part of and help to grow Baton’ Rouge’s most prestigious, veteran and family owned, River Road Coffee.
You will join a team who is:
- Hard working and who expects others to work hard with us.
- Continuously working to improve ourselves, our knowledge and skills
- A team who does the right thing, even when no one is looking
You can use your strong sales leadership and communication skills to:.
- Be a Key member of the organization’s Management Team
- Build a strong number two market position in the Greater Baton Rouge, River parishes, New Orleans, and Northshore regions for Office Coffee service and grow position Retail channels
- Have a hands-on approach and able to support any Sales or Route Service role as needed
- Understand, deliver and direct all aspects of selling, closing, account management and company sales process.
- Hire, fire, onboard and direct sales employee development
- Consistently deliver key performance goals
- Be able to and help others to demonstrate effective prospecting discipline that includes phone, email, Linked-In, and document efforts in a CRM system
- Prioritize activities/actions/resources to effectively accomplish company wide sales.
- Work well with others as a leader.
You will bring with you:
- 4-year degree from an accredited university (preferred)
- 2-3 years of relevant industry experience in Management, Sales, Marketing, or direct Customer Relationship Management.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary will be Base + Commissions
- On-Target Earnings = $80,000 up to $100,000+
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Group health insurance
- Dental / Vision Insurance paid for the employees
- 401K after 12 months which includes a 3% of salary contribution (non-matching) each year
Step one: Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Two: Click Here to proceed to our Job Survey