- Would you love to be responsible for obtaining new customers, develop rapport and using your strong sales and interpersonal skills?
- Would you lovingly MAKE things happen vs. HOPING or WATCHING things happen?
- Would utilizing River Road Coffees’ sales process to enhance the awareness of the company’s value proposition of Outstanding Flavor be a dream come true?
Then BECOME A Sales Representative FOR RIVER ROAD COFFEE
If being organized, demonstrating a high degree of self-confidence, and being a self-starter to succeed is you, then get out your resume. You’ll want to be a part of and help to grow Baton’ Rouge’s oldest family owned, prestigious River Road Coffee.
You will join a team who is:
- Hard working and who expects others to work hard with us.
- Continuously working to improve ourselves, our knowledge and skills
- A team who does the right thing, even when no one is looking
You can use your strong negotiations, verbal and communication skills to:
- Organize a Sales territory plan with the ability to build your own book of new business.
- Execute the Company’s selling process
- Understand all aspects of selling, closing, account management and Company sales process.
- Meet agreed targets and sales metrics per month, per quarter and per year
- Demonstrate an effective prospecting discipline that includes phone, email, Linked-In, and document efforts in a CRM system
- Accomplish sales goals and objectives.
- Be able to handle a wide range of account assignments.
- Overcome objections and seek new avenues to gain a prospect’s trust.
- Prioritize activities/actions/resources to effectively accomplish sales.
- Take risks within the job scope that reflect thinking on your feet.
- Work well with others on your extended team.
You will bring with you:
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university (preferred)
- 2-3 years of relevant industry experience in Sales, Marketing, or direct Customer Relationship Management.
What you get:
Training: A new hire process that includes a focused 2-3-week training and onboarding plan.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary will be Base + Commissions
- On-Target Earnings = $55,000 up to $100,000+.
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Group health insurance –50% of Employee Premium paid by company
- Dental / Vision Insurance paid for the employees
- 401K after 12 months which includes a 3% of salary contribution (non-matching) each year
*****You will not be considered for this job unless you complete the 3 step application process.****
Step one: Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Two: Click Here to proceed to our Job Survey
Step Three: Follow the instructions at the end of the Job Survey to our short Skills Quiz