Are you a customer service person who has a passion for coffee?
Become a Part Time Route Driver for River Road Coffee
- Is your dream to look sharp, be autonomous and deliver a great product?
- Do you find managing your own route exciting?
- Would you love to deliver all types of retail accounts?
If you’ve said, “yes!” to all of the above, get out your résumé
If providing excellent Customer Service, driving, stocking products on your own, yet being a part of a great team then you'll want to be a part of and help to grow Baton' Rouge's family owned, prestigious - River Road Coffee.
*****You will not be considered for this job unless you complete a 3 step application process below.****
You will use your initiative and enthusiasm to:
- Drive a company vehicle
- Stock products in our proprietary stocking method
- Deliver appropriate supplies to retailers
- Maintain customer records
- Invoice and collect from customers
- Maintain and load coffee products
- Utilize technology
You will use your natural skills of:
- Safe driving
- Basic Math
- Personal Organization
- Connecting with a variety of people
- A friendly, positive and upbeat manners
If this sounds like you, then we need you!
You'll need a Current Driver’s License - Clean driving record, (at least 25 years of age preferred,) High School Graduate. You'll need to regularly lift 30 lbs. - Get in and out of service vehicle quickly and frequently - Use a hand truck
This job is 20 +/- flexible hour within 6AM-12PM M-F. Compensation will start at $14/hour. Will quickly move to $16 or more per hour with good performance. 3 days per week(Which days are flexible). 6AM-12PM. Possibly one more day
• Benefits: 401K, Health Insurance, 8 paid Holidays, 2 weeks paid vacation
*****You will not be considered for this job unless you complete the 3 step application process.****
Step one: Send your resume to: email@example.com
Step Two: Click Here to proceed to our Job Survey
Step Three: Follow the instructions at the end of the Job Survey to our short Route Sales Rep Quiz