Are you a hardworking person who loves to be around the smell of coffee?
Would lovingly grinding, roasting and bagging coffee be a dream come true?
Become a Production Assistant for River Road Coffee
If being reliable, accurate and steady is you, then get out your resume.
You’ll want to be a part of and help to grow Baton’ Rouge’s oldest family owned, prestigious River Road Coffee. You will join a team who is:
- Hard working and who expects others to work hard with us.
- Initiative takers who continuously work to improve ourselves, our knowledge and skills
- All team Players who want others to want to come to us for help with a problem.
- A team who does the right thing, even when no one is looking
- The Bearer of good Manners
- Respect Others’ Time
- Use terms like “Thank you” and “Yes Ma’am” and “No sir”
- Hold the door open for guests, customers and each other
- Do random acts of kindness
You can use your helpful and reliable nature to:
- Roast coffee and follow cooking recipes for our best blends
- Grind coffee
- Package coffee including filling, labeling, sealing, and boxing (lifting 5ft and 15lbs on average)
- Oversee facilities maintenance such cleaning and sweeping
- Clean Equipment
- Support the sales and delivery team.
You will use your natural skills of:
- Basic Math
- Lift 30 pounds overhead
- Being mechanically inclined
- Personal Organization
- Helpfulness, positivity and willing to serve manners
If this sounds like you, then we need you!
This job is full time from 6:00AM to 2:30 PM M-F
Annual salary of $29,000 plus Health, Dental and Vision Insurance,
2 Weeks paid vacation and 401K
*****You will not be considered for this job unless you complete the 3 step application process.****
Step one: Send your resume to: email@example.com
Step Two: Click Here to proceed to our Job Survey
Step Three: Follow the instructions at the end of the Job Survey to our short Skills Quiz
Interested in Sales? CLICK HERE